Friday 7 November 2008

07.11.08


I recently interviewed Paul Morley for a piece on ZTT and I was interested in the way he segregated the labels output into different 'series'. The 'Certain' series was composed of "surreal, possibly bleak cabaret"; 'Incidental' was "experimental research".

I've been experimenting with using two different processes to determine the borrowed & blue mixes recently, and have noticed that some people have preferred one to the other. I'm going to continue both audio streams, but in homage to ZTT I'm going to label them. ACTION will be our mixes of music that has more or less been specifically designed to reach as many people as possible, while RE:ACTION will be the opposite, lonely sounds that crave obscurity.

This is a RE:ACTION mix.

  • 2007
  • 2007
  • 2002
  • 2001
  • 2004
  • 1982
  • ?
  • 1984
  • 1997
  • ?
  • 1992

No comments: